The primary mission of the Coopérative de Solidarité Houblon Pontiac (CSHP) is to provide its user-member producers with goods and services related to the production and processing of hops.
It also wants to bring together institutions, individuals and businesses involved in the brewing community which have an economic, social or cultural interest in connection with its mission.
In the long term, the cooperative could develop new services for its members, including those related to the marketing of hops.
The cooperative is committed to respecting the values and cooperative principles as set out by the International Cooperative Alliance (ICA):
- Voluntary membership open to all;
- Democratic power exercised by the members:
- Economic participation by the members;
- Autonomy and independence of the cooperative;
- Education, training and information;
- Cooperation among cooperatives;
- Commitment to the community.